- Power distribution and emergency stop system contained in a 6U 19″ rack enclosure
- Single-phase auxiliary outlet
- 4 x 32A three-phase individually switched Ceeform outlets
- Adjustable RCD
- Integrated Emergency Stop Button
- Powerlock or CamLok E1016 type single-pole connectors with through outlets
- 4 x 32A “Ceeform” type IEC60309 5-pole connectors
- 1 X 16A “Ceeform” type IEC60309 3-pole connector
- 1 x outlet suitable for local territory e.g. Schuko/Edison
- Ethercon for connection to Vector or K2
- 2 x XLR7 outputs
PD-ES units come with either a 9pin or a 22pin emergency stop connector. When using multiple units that have different connectors, an adapter cable needs to be used to link them together.
We offer two adapter cables to resolve this issue:
STP-00-0130 22 pin Socapex Female – 9 Pin Female
STP-00-0140 22 pin Socapex Male – 9 Pin Female
For further information on these cables or to order one please contact your nearest Kinesys distributor.
When using multiple Array PD-ES units, each one needs a unique IP address. This is set via the dip switches on the back of the unit, information on how to do this is here.